29 September, 2009

U Comment I Follow(Increase Your Backlinks )



Those of you newbie bloggers that don’t know what U Comment I Follow means, it basically means if you leave a comment on my blog I will leave a comment on your blog, assuming of course that your blog is of some kind of interest to me. There are all kinds of U Comment I Follow Blogs out there, but I have yet to find a nice clean list of U Comment I Follow Blogs and hope that this will serve as that list.
If you are a blogger and you run a U Comment I Follow Blog please leave a comment with a link to your blog, and keep in mind leaving a comment here gets you two DoFollow backlinks from my blog. Now on the flip side don’t leave your site in the comments here if you have no intention of commenting back when other bloggers comment on your blog.

I am pretty excited to see what new blogs I might be introduced to from all of you leaving comments with your blog url.
Get Some Icons For Your Blog From Here -


U comment in red colorU comment in light yellow colorU comment in purple color
U comment in simple blue colorU comment in pink colorU comment in simple drk green colorU comment in orange colorU comment in yellow
U comment in simple black/white
U comment in simple black/white2
U comment in blue color
U comment in yellow color
U comment in red text/yellow colorU comment in simple grey colorU comment in black/white color
U comment in red text color
U comment in brown color
U comment in simple green colorU comment in black/grey colorU comment in green color



Do follow BlackDo follow OrangeDo follow Dark RedDo follow Dark BlueDo follow GrayDo follow GreenDo follow PinkDo follow Red

U can Find More Badges From -

http://limeshot.com/2008/u-comment-i-follow-badges

http://wierdwebsites.blogspot.com/2008/08/you-comment-i-follow-badge-code.html

http://www.extremejohn.com/16-free-u-comment-i-follow-images/


Feel free to Reply!!






Your questions and suggestions are the only favour I get in return :)

31 comments:

  1. Interesting. I enjoyed reading your post on Increaseing backlinks, thanks for the pixs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good work Ishan. I really like an icon in the 3rd one line with round arrow circle anyway others are also unique designs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been visiting various blogs for my term papers writing research. I have found your blog to be quite useful. Keep updating your blog with valuable information... Regards

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks to all three ,I hope you like my work

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome, thanks!! Great blog by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the info on back links and u comment i follow.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love these do follow blogs, they are giving something back to there viewers and commenters. I have now figured out how to change my blog from nofollow to DO-FOLLOW and hope i bring in more comments and views to my blog. Thankyou www.workonlineathome.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. seems to be an interesting concept will change my blog and see what results i get.

    ReplyDelete
  9. However, this is something that a blog owner can not change and, in fact, many blog owners have removed the "nofollow" on their blog comments just because they want to give users a free and self-reversal.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I Think you have mistaken. "You comment, I follow" is about removing the nofollow attribute of the links on your blog...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome, thanks!! Great blog by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just learned about this new way of getting backlinks, and might try it out, and reading your post is so helpful. I do hope you follow mine. and Thanks in advance.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for the info on back links and u comment i follow.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome, thanks!! Great blog by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  15. @Jane
    i agree it's a lot of variation for the badge

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awesome, thanks!! Great blog by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  17. seems to be an interesting concept will change my blog and see what results i get.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks for the info on back links and u comment i follow.

    ReplyDelete
  19. You are my new hero. I also share your site with my friends. Thanks dude!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I Think you have mistaken. "You comment, I follow" is about removing the nofollow attribute of the links on your blog...

    ReplyDelete
  21. seems to be an interesting concept will change my blog and see what results i get.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thanks for the info on back links and u comment i follow.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thanks for the info on back links. It was great

    ReplyDelete
  24. Awesome, thanks!! Great blog by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Thanks very much appreciate this initiative, when we see the badges we encourage you to move to dofollow.

    ReplyDelete
  26. I recently started using this "U comment I follow" it has helped me to gain some good rankings in Alexa and Google. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete


Spam/advertising comments will NEVER BE TOLERATED and will be deleted immediately!

I advise you to also "subscribe to the comment feed" and get email updates when I respond to your question.
Thanks for reading,
Admin