This simple TUT will help you to embed any audio file to your blog.
Now,you would have to decide how you want the music to be played.
This can be doen in two ways:
1.IF u want that a user click on text link and then the music is played then use this :
<a href="URL of music file">Click to hear music file</a>Remember to enter the URL of music file into the above code
2.Music with a consoleA music player console with controls of the volume, on and off buttons, would give your visitors a choice on how he wants the music played.
Use This code:
<embed autostart="false" height="40" loop="true" playcount="2" src="URL of music file" width="300"/></embed>
It will look like this:
- Insert your URL of music file into the code.
- The width and The height would depend on your preference and space constraints.
- The autostart attribute has two options. If you choose "true", the music will automatically play when your page is loaded .The better option is to state it as "false". If the visitor wishes to hear the music, he can click the play button to start the music.
- The loop attribute indicates whether the music should stop once that particular tune ends
- You can specify the number of times the music is to be played. In the above example, where playcount="2",