02 October, 2009

Restore Accidently deleted Google gmail blog(or Gmail Account)

If u have accidentally deleted Your Gmail Account And had forgot that Your Gmail Account Is tied Up With It then don't loose hope below link is the solution for
you.



http://www.google.com/support/accounts/bin/request.py?ctx=accounts_hc&contact_type=ara

and Provide All The Informtion as accurately as possible...Because details you are submitting willl determines that your blog will be  restored or not.




Else Leave a Comment I will Surely try to help You!!

3 comments:

  1. Hi! I am in this terrible situation where I accidently deleted by google account, and now cannot access my blog. can you please me? My email address is correale_91@hotmail.com and my blog was www.fourstepsnorth.blogspot.com

    It is greatly appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi-I accidentally deleted my blog. I got the blog itself back but not the posts. Can you tell me how to get those back?
    Thanks so much
    Gena

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Anonymous

    Hi 1 thing you can do is to search your blog in google
    www.fourstepsnorth.blogspot.com

    And view the cashed version of your blog....as i did and i can see all your five posts ...

    Copy all posts 1 by 1 and paste in compose mode and republish your blog...
    Hope this helped

    ReplyDelete


Spam/advertising comments will NEVER BE TOLERATED and will be deleted immediately!

I advise you to also "subscribe to the comment feed" and get email updates when I respond to your question.
Thanks for reading,
Admin