24 June, 2010

Two cultural china blogger templates

Ink and Wash Blogger Template

Link and Wash is a beautiful Blogger template with a taste of Chinese culture and characters.

Features: 2 columns Blogger templates, china style templates, personal Blogspot template, travel Blogger templates, nature Blogger templates, floral Blogger layout

Demo Download



Simple China Blogger Template

Simple China is a very beautiful theme by Alexander Tumanov. You can customize all fonts and colors by just going to "Fonts & Colors" tab.

Features: 2 columns, travel, china, rss, top menu, xml, blogspot. 

3 comments:

  1. I like Ink and Wash templates. Its simple yet attractive. Thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for nice shearing. I really like it. So beautiful blogger templates. Good work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi !!! I'm installed on my blog an COUNTERFLAGS (program who adds the flag of the country from where the blog it's accessed) and I haven't yet your country flag !!!

    Can you click me on http://www.publicistul.blogspot.com to have the flag from your country !!?!?!

    THANK YOU VERY MUCH !!!

    Yours sincerlly Robert Codescu from Romania !!!

    ReplyDelete


Spam/advertising comments will NEVER BE TOLERATED and will be deleted immediately!

I advise you to also "subscribe to the comment feed" and get email updates when I respond to your question.
Thanks for reading,
Admin