26 December, 2010

Purple Color Blogger template

Its a blog/magazine type blogger template. Basic features a very clean, easy-to-read and traditional layout that focuses on displaying your content in an orderly fashion.

Features -
   1.  Opera compatible
   2. Netscape compatible
   3. Safari compatible
   4. Blogger compatible
   5. Four Color Schemes
   6. Firefox compatible
   7. IE7 + IE6 compatible
   8. Widget ready sidebars
   9. Static Pages compatibility
  10.   Custom thumbnail images
  11.   PSD files
  12.   Valid XHTML + CSS
  13.   Smooth tables design

Download  || Demo


  1. happy new year my friend^^
    btw, thats demo link is broken!

  2. nice information...good information...happy new year dear friend

  3. This purple colour template really gives a very attractive look to the blog....nice sharing..

  4. @Beben test comments reply

  5. I have been looking for such stuff now I found it here.But i need some more tips to get better my own blogging


Spam/advertising comments will NEVER BE TOLERATED and will be deleted immediately!

I advise you to also "subscribe to the comment feed" and get email updates when I respond to your question.
Thanks for reading,