03 September, 2011

2Wire 2700HG-B DSL Modem Router Wireless

Product Description 2Wire 2700HG ADSL DSL Modem Router Wireless G Firewall This is your All-in-One solution for your home networking needs! DSL Modem, Router, Hyper-G Wireless Access Point, Firewall capability in one single device! 2Wire 2700HG-B DSL Modem / Router Wireless Gateway AC Power Adapter Unit does not come with stand


Product Details
Product Dimensions: 7 x 6 x 2 inches ; 2 pounds
Shipping Weight: 2.5 pounds
ASIN: B000NFI94Q
Item model number: 2700HG-B


Check out some reviews
By elijah luke (California, USA)
This 2Wire wireless modem did not come with any needed wires luckily I was just replacing an old modem and already had the needed cords. Other than that my order came 3 days after ordering in great shape. No software came with it and is not needed. I plugged it into my computer and it went right to the 2Wire site and the site walked me through the needed steps to install other computers to my network using 2Wire adapters. This company KikaEnterprises though Amazon has the lowest prices on used and refurbished 2Wire wireless modems I have found. I would have had to pay 90.00 new at the brick stores. I have this modem upstairs in my apartment the grandkids each have an adapter on their computers downstairs in my son's apartment and it is working flawlessly.
By Rick J "frj11" (South, TX USA)
Simply put this device has functioned flawlessly for the past 24 months. Prior to this I had worked with LinkSys products. This device is head and shoulders above those older devices. I would recommend this device to anyone who needs a DSL link that they want to use and not fix.

Read more reviews 2Wire 2700HG-B DSL Modem Router Wireless

No comments:

Post a Comment


Spam/advertising comments will NEVER BE TOLERATED and will be deleted immediately!

I advise you to also "subscribe to the comment feed" and get email updates when I respond to your question.
Thanks for reading,
Admin